Top Ads One Liner

Lau Pa Sat Food Festival

For food lovers, here is another place you will surely love aside from the sinful indulgence of Makansutra which I have previously posted.

I had my lunch at Lau Pa Sat Festival Market, a wet market known long time ago as Telok Ayer Market.
I must say, its the grandest hawker I have ever seen in Singapore because of its architecture that stands out amongst other hawkers. You can chose from a variety of Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Indonesian, Muslim/Halal, and our very own Filipino food.

Lau Pa Sat still remains unfazed with the rise of high buildings and establishments around the area. This is definitely the spot for family, friends and lovers.
The nearest MRT station is Raffles place at the red line. You may take Exit I or F. Then walk towards Cecil Street and along Robinson Road, you will see Lau Pa Sat on the corner.

No comments: