Top Ads One Liner

Fun-filled Weekend Travel to Penang Malaysia


My weekend travel to Penang Island was indeed fun-filled.

Everything was just so peaceful. The place was not too crowded. You can really enjoy a breath of fresh air. (Thanks to my friend Karen, place pa lang feel at home na.)



Aside from these attributes, here are some of the activities I took that surely made my weekend fun.



My first day was hiking at Taman Negara. The activity can be done half day or perhaps a whole day if you would want to stay at the beach ending the trail. (Monkey Beach)


The very main reason I was able to have this weekend escapade is because I registered at Hard Rock to Rock Run running event. This event was the start of my second day in Penang Island.

Later that day, we continued our tour.
The view and the ride on Penang Hill was amazingly good. The inclined train going up the hill was really a nice experience.


My second day did not stop there as we were able to stroll around Air Itam and get to see Guan Yin Statue and Kek Lok Si Temple alongside with some other temples.


Definitely, Penang Island is love. Well, if I'm to speak of working and staying there for some time, it would be convenient for me. I felt comfortable roaming around the place. So, for all employers in Penang, should you have any job openings, I'm just here lah!!.. lol

7 comments:

Pooh said...

Wow.. Malaysia! Truly Asia. At sumali ka pala sa isang running event. Nice.. :)

Pooh said...

Ay, natanggap ko na ang padala mong card. Hehe.. Thank you. I mentioned you on Twitter, pero parang hindi ka na yata nadadayo dun..

Anyway, maraming salamat sa padala. January ko na natanggap. haha.. uber late.. pero thank you marami. Aylabet. :)

ardee sean said...

@leah: heheh, uber sa tagal.. yup nakita ko na, medyo madalang ko kasi iopen yun.. :P

bus from penang said...

Interesting post on fun filled weekend to penang . This will surely liked by all the readers. One of the best share.

pusangkalye said...

hmmmmmm.now that I have already seen penang,napapa-isip parin ako why you thought about giving up Sg for it if given the chance.alam ko maganda kung sa maganda pero I am still wondering.I think I should explore the island more next time :)

pusangkalye said...

hmmmmmm.now that I have already seen penang,napapa-isip parin ako why you thought about giving up Sg for it if given the chance.alam ko maganda kung sa maganda pero I am still wondering.I think I should explore the island more next time :)

ardee sean said...

first, as comfortable siya kay sg when it comes to security.. that's what i feel.. then much cheaper cost of living while they can give same pay as sg.. so kung may chance, like ko pa din siyang i-try..