Top Ads One Liner

Sidetrip to Malaysia

Last year, my Sidetrip to Malaysia with friends was really an adventure. Good thing, I passed the immigration after being asked with circling questions that took me a longer time in the queue. Yes, it's me already -- a student going out to night parties across the border.

Anyway, I got in and my first impression with Kuala Lumpur feels like I was actually in Manila. A busy city but of similar cost of living. Buildings so tall, roads filled with vehicles, people walking the streets and affordable goods -- the feel was just so the same.

Malaysia offers a lot of remarkable structures like that of the Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur and the Lord Murugan in Batu Caves which really are impressive. Even the Genting Skyway at the Highlands I so enjoyed. Luckily, we met a fellow 'kabayan' that became our instant tourist guide and made our whole side trip more comfortable.

For the food, we didn't explore much about it because we're not the foodie explorer type. We were provided free breakfast on the guest house where we stayed while we took lunch and dinner to fast food chains.

Surely, Malaysia is worth a visit when you're going to an Asian Tour coming from Singapore. I know some of my friends made it to Singapore-Malaysia-Bangkok-Laos-Cambodia-Vietnam trip but for us, we did not have enough time for the whole tour. For the rest of Asia, we will surely have time for you next time. :)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suma-sidetrip lang sa Malaysia. INggit ako.

Kelan kaya ako magkakaroon ng Asian countries tour? Hays.. makataya nga lotto. :P

Michael said...

Hey RD, too bad you didn't get the chance to take some photos. I kinda feel bad that it was just last year that I discovered blogging. I've been to places and I was not so keen on taking pictures before. I was sort of shy kasi, haha.

Anyway, good for you -- you were able to discover some parts of Asia. Cheers!

bagotilyo said...

sana ma experience ko man lng yang sidetrip sa kahit na anong bansa.

thepinaysolobackpacker said...

na mesmerize ako sa Petronas, ang ganda nya pala in person. sosyalan ka, sidetrip mu lang ang Malaysia! :)

escape said...

oh yes... at many points kl they say looks like manila.

Admin said...

How I wish I can go to Malaysia, too!

Unknown said...

Hope someday I can go to malaysia:) Pwede po link exchange. Link po kita sa blog ko:)

Pinay Travel Junkie said...

Sidetrip din for us ang KL when we went... Which I kinda regret kasi we weren't able to fully explore the city :(

Michael said...

Hey RD! I thought you were busy blogging? Where are the new posts? Good morning!

ardee sean said...

@leah: kaw pa?! kahit di ka manalo jan sa lotto, kering keri mo.. heheh :P

ardee sean said...

@michael: i was referring to you.. lar.. hehe.. kaw na ang busy.. :D

ardee sean said...

@thepinaysolobackpacker: thanks gael.. ;)

ardee sean said...

@Phillip Barroso: ei sure, thanks for dropping by.. i'll update my links soon.. check it out.. ;)

ardee sean said...

@Pinay Travel Junkie: awts.. baka kulang sa time?? anyway, pasyal uli kau dun.. madami magaganda dung heheh :P