Top Ads One Liner

The OSMA Perimeter

At my randomness, I usually take my C903 shots and capture just about anything. This time, I am taking cover of my workplace.


Located at the heart of Pasig City within the Ortigas Business District, along San Miguel Avenue is One San Miguel Avenue.



It is a busy place as it houses many shopping malls, skyscrapers, hotel and condominiums, nightlife bars and restaurants. It is the second most important commercial district after Makati.



During the smog, the area is filled with thick fog covering almost all the buildings and structures around.



Beautiful sunset taken on my window..





The night life begins...


I really find it comfortable staying here because it is near my place, the views are great and everything you need you can definitely find it here.

Here are some notable structures found in Ortigas:
* Philippine Stock Exchange Towers (Tektite)
* UnionBank
* Orient Square
* Raffles Bldg.
* Wynsum Corporate Tower
* Prestige Tower
* Tycoon Center
* SM Megamall
* Shangri-La Plaza
* Robinsons Galleria
* The Podium
* El Pueblo
* San Miguel Corporation
* Jollibee Foods Corporation
* Asian Development Bank
* St. Paul College, Pasig
* University of Asia and the Pacific
* The Medical City
* Our Lady of Peace-EDSA Shrine
* St. Francis of Assisi Church
* Our Lady of Lourdes Church

No comments: