Top Ads One Liner

Electronics Show in Singapore

Place your orders because everything must go..

Singapore Electronics Show or the IT Show or the PC Show or the Tech Show is about showcasing the latest digital gadgets, tech gizmos, electronic appliances, software and giving them to consumers at a cheaper rate or depending on your bargaining prowess.

I think I'm becoming loyal to them because since I arrived here, I never missed the event. On my first time, I was totally shocked because there were a lot of people pouring in. As in, the crowd never stopped.


We got this HDTV or High-definition television for us to play XBOX Kinect.. (hahah!! Kelangan talaga?!? :P) My housemate bought it for SGD250.


As for me self, I bought an external hard disk from WD.

These events are usually done quarterly -- around March is the IT SHOW, around June is PC SHOW, around September is COMEX The IT Event of the Year (Yes, as in it starts today!! Sept 1- 4) and lastly, around December for SITEX Your Digital Playground. And it is held either at Suntec City Exhibition Centre or Singapore Expo.

4 comments:

Kura said...

Wow congrats on your new toy ardee boi! Hindi ako ma-techie kaya new gadgets always cease to amaze me. Parang batang hindi nabilhan ng lobo ng magulang. ganung level. hahaha!

ardee sean said...

Malditang "Kura"cha: salamat sa pagbisita ;)

Henry said...

Hello RD! Pwede ba makipag exchange link sayo?

www.vankaizer.com
please inform me kung ok lng po.

ardee sean said...

@henry: sure no prob.. ;)