Top Ads One Liner

Pilipinas Got Talent Season 3 Grand Winner Results

After catching up Pilipinas Got Talent Season 3 Grand Finals via live streaming, the event that was held at Ynares Sports Center in Antipolo has been the top trending topic not only to the country, Philippines but worldwide.
Though I was only able to see a glimpse of the program, like, the part when the Synergy Dance Troupe were performing which is actually near the end. I have been handed down the results.

Of course, it's not the actual results of the talent show. But the results of the Pilipinas Got Talent Season 3 Grand Winner in Google Pilipinas.
Yep, that's me on page 1.. (heheh sumabit lang..)

They all did great for this season. We've seen a lot of talents from around the country. But there is only one who will emerge as the Grand Winner of this season's Pilipinas Got Talent and I have my own pick already.

Here are the lists of Grand Finalists for Pilipinas Got Talent Season 3

El Gamma Penumbra (Voters' Choice)
Lucky Twins (Judges' Choice)
Sandugo Band (Voters' Choice)
Muriel Lomadilla (Judges' Choice)
Bringas Brothers (Jefferson & Kurt Bringas) (Voters' Choice)
Synergy (Judges' Choice)
Loverkada Kids (Voters' Choice)
Twin Divas (Judges' Choice)
Maasinhon Trio (Voters' Choice)
Renagine Pepito (Judges' Choice)
Khalil Joseph Ramos (Voters' Choice)
Kiriko (Judges' Choice)

I have three finalists that struck me the most: El Gamma Penumbra who showcased the Philippines since their auditions. The charm of the Lucky Twins in their graceful dance. And the madness of Synergy Dance Troupe with their jaw dropping routines.

I will have to watch the whole episode first for tomorrow and let you know who is my Pilipinas Got Talent Grant Winner.

The voting starts now!!!

No comments: