Top Ads One Liner

Eat Bulaga Indonesia Opening Theme

I just gotta blog this.

Well, as you might have heard of - Eat Bulaga, the longest running noontime variety show in the Philippines had been franchised by Indonesia's SCTV Network and started airing the show's first international version last July 16. This year makes Eat Bulaga, 33 years old and it's really nice to hear that it has been there to share the laughter and joy not only for the Philippines, but now together with our friendly neighbor, Indonesia.


I was just doing my daily round ups when I stumbled on this video. The opening theme song of Eat Bulaga! Indonesia! (I just know a bit of Indonesian words and learning the language, I think this is gonna be my first Indonesian song...)

Here is the opening theme of Eat Bulaga from the Philippines.


Hoping for more years of show business with solid fun and entertainment.. Enjoy!!! :P

1 comment:

Michael said...

Hey RD! I have so much respect for this show. I don't watch much TV these days and I'm kinda loyal to ABS-CBN but I recognize It Bulaga for their achievements and the quality entertainment they bring to the masses.

Thank you for the greetings!

See ya.