Top Ads One Liner

OMG, ako ba to? Part I

You're a bit of a romantic and have a taste for the exotic. You love feeling the sea breeze in your hair, sun on your skin... Slip those shoes off... You like to kick back. When it comes to art, you appreciate natural beauty. You take time to soak up the nature favouring the coastline and countryside to the city galleries. As for music, for you it's all about joining in; a bit of self-expression. It's always on your mind, and helps you let of steam. Your choice of treat shows you crave relaxation. Maybe you live a pampered life - or maybe you're so busy you don't seem to get any time of yourself. When you're tense you need a little help to unwind.

Facts:
1. Not really exotic, chillies is IN for me. :P
2. Sea breeze and sun, love it pag summer.
3. Kick back would mean side jobs? Yeah I like.
4. Yes, I'm a music lover.
5. I really crave relaxation pero I think half pampered, half no time for self?

See yours here

No comments: