Top Ads One Liner

Three Blog of Appreciation

Well, its really fun to blog because you get to write things on your mind and share them to blogosphere. But it is also a nice feeling when someone just notices your existence.

In line with my upcoming 3-year blogversary, here are My Three Blog of Appreciation that I found on my treasure chest. I'm sharing them all to you..

1. I really din't know what to say when Manuel L. Quezon III's www.quezon.ph mentioned me on his blog post about Erap..


2. Actually, it wasn't my blog who was featured in Bohol Blog but the author. Yes, I became a one-time model for the post.. lol



3. Recently PusangKalye had his 2nd blog anniversary contest... It was a guessing game about a place he posted and I did get a chance of winning an original copy of BEING HAPPY-by Andrew Mathews.



My heartfelt thanks to all of you guys who gets to dropby to the Chronicles of Ardee. Let's keep sharing the love.. :)

4 comments:

Abou said...

waw 3years! congrats, more posts pls

:-)

ardee sean said...

@abou: aww, tanx abou.. eto yung mga yun eh.. mga nagpapalakas para magblog ;)

pusangkalye said...

natunugan to ah.....kung di mo pa sinabi// my bad.

ardee sean said...

@pusang kalye: ayos lng yun, busy ka siguro :P