Top Ads One Liner

Batam Returns

I returned for another weekend to Batam last March to accompany some of my friends. Since my two companions were new to the place, I let them try to eat, shop and relax at Batam the same way we did last Chinese New Year.



We went to eat at Golden Prawn (picture above) and as usual, never failed to serve us an unforgettable dinner. It was indeed an endless night of great food, unlimited laughs and good times.


We tripped over at the lovely Barelang Bridge before getting our dinner. But instead of having it at Golden Fish, another good seafood restaurant near the area, we opted for the Golden Prawn.

At the Golden Fish' view of Barelang Bridge.

On our last day, we went to discover another place that is surely not to be missed. That is the serene and relaxed resorts of Nongsa.

Nongsa in Batam

4 comments:

pusangkalye said...

parang BATMAN RETURNS lang ang peg. :)

PS: Mahirap ang night photography pero talagang hataw sa improvement on this aspect ha.! :)

Michael said...

Hey ardee, is this a back post? March was almost two months ago. LOL! Anyway, I'm here in your blog for at least 10 minutes, the page won't load fully kasi Smart BroadBand's usually congested during weekends. I'm not going out tonight so I opted to visit those who've left comments on my posts.

I love the 3rd photo.

TGIF!

ardee sean said...

@pusangkalye: syempre, pume-peg kasi malapit na.. hahaha tsalamat naman sa appreciation.. :P

ardee sean said...

@Michael: yes, it's a back post. thanks for loving it.. heheh tc2 :P