Top Ads One Liner

Is Jessica Sanchez the new American Idol

The finale of the eleventh season of American Idol is here. And like we have been telling #AmericanIdol #swag JChez is definitely not leaving since the drama on the top 7 week when the judges saved her. She definitely spiced up the whole competition and stayed for the Top 3. I haven't watched all the contestants in their elimination pieces but only Jessica Sanchez. All her performances, I have watched and liked her sound. I have some selected best performances from other favorite contestants though.


Joshua Ledet's When A Man Loves A Woman

 
Philip Phillips' You Got It Bad

 
Colton Dixon's Love The Way You Lie


Here's for the last week's performance of Jessica Sanchez' And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going by Jennifer Holliday.



The playlist under Jessica Sanchez' belt.

Top 4 "Steal Away" by Etta James / "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" by Jennifer Holliday
Top 5 "You Are So Beautiful" by Joe Cocker / "Proud Mary" by Tina Turner (Top of my Playlist)
Top 6 "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen / "Dance With My Father" by Luther Vandross (Top of my Playlist)
Top 7 "Stuttering" by Jazmine Sullivan
Top 8 "How Will I Know" by Whitney Houston
Top 9 "Sweet Dreams" by Beyonce (Top of my Playlist)
Top 10 "Everybody Has A Dream" by Billy Joel
Top 11 "Turn The Beat Around" by Gloria Stefan
Top 12 "Love You I Do" by Jennifer Hudson (Top of my Playlist)
Top 13 "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston (Top of my Playlist)
Top 24 Finalists "The Prayer" by Celine Dion

The Top 3 contestants of this season's American Idol -- Philip Phillips, Joshua Ledet and Jessica Sanchez have been so unique and passionate on their works. The quality of voice and music style is there. Their charisma spread all over. Meanwhile in the competition, Philip Phillips has always been on the safe spot throughout the competition. Never landed in the bottom 3. While Joshua Ledet had twice and Jessica Sanchez almost got eliminated. This two did rock their powers to battle the American Idol. They've been great with their powerful voices and all of it, but only one can emerge for the eleventh season title.

And I'm for one with Jessica Sanchez. How about you?

4 comments:

Diamond R said...

I like her voice.yong tipong uulit-ulitin mo pero di mo pagsasawaan.

ardee sean said...

@Diamond R: yup.. kung sana based sa youtube hits ang labanan, panalo na siya.. ahahah.. lahat ng videos ng elimination round, siya ata ang nangunguna.. :P

Michael said...

People especially Pinoys are still disappointed with the turn out, but it's really fine. Jessica's doing well and with her humility and talent, she's sure to go far. Way to go Jessica!

ardee sean said...

@michael: talking about disappointment, have you watched baby laney.. http://youtu.be/qim-yuJbHIc heheh