Top Ads One Liner

The Summer That Was

Ain't the end of summer yet, right?!?

But I guess in the Philippines, life is back to normal again. Yes, students from elementary and highschool are gonna be back to school this June. And I guess, somewhere out there in the corporate world, some have already finished their summer escapades.

But I still have a few posts for you for the summer. Just a recap of the posts I promised you.

January - Batam, Indonesia
Eat, Shop and Relax at Batam

February - Phuket, Thailand
I'm Sexy and I Phuket

March - Batam, Indonesia
Batam Returns

April - Penang, Malaysia
Penang for Weekend

And here are my upcoming posts:

- Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Ayutthaya, Thailand

Finally, I was able to manage the Vietnam-Cambodia-Thailand trip. It was sure fun and I am just so overwhelmed with this trip. Lemme just share you on my next posts. And so the adventure begins.

5 comments:

joei ♥ said...

Wow! So many travel trips. Me too I have a lot of backblogs waiting to be published. Just too busy to get on to it. Hopefully I'll have more time this month!

www.joeiandme.com
Join my giveaway!

pusangkalye said...

travel blog na travel blog talaga ang peg dito these days ha.dami aksing perang panggala so tama lang na i-document lahat yan.sayang naman ang bagong dslr diba?hehe

ardee sean said...

pusang kalye: hahah.. natutuwa ako sa peg peg na yan.. hindi naman bago ito.. tagal na din.. pero wala na ata akong planong mag-upgrade.. lols

Cisco said...

i was liking your blog!! hehe..til next time!!

ardee sean said...

Cisco: thanks for the like.. enjoy ;)