Top Ads One Liner

Run 350 for the Earth

So, I am a bit overdue of all the things I wanted to post due to some technical and personal matters. But here's to the travels and events I wanted to share in my upcoming posts:

January - My Christmas/New Year Holiday in my hometown/ *UPDATE: Chinese New Year at Batam, Indonesia
February - Phuket, Thailand
March - Batam, Indonesia
April - Penang Island, Malaysia
April 22 - Run 350 Event
April/May - Vietnam-Cambodia-Thailand

But to start with is the Run 350 event.

Following my run at the Hard Rock To Rock Run Event in Penang, I joined another run a few weeks ago.

April 22 - Run 350 which was held for the Earth Day aims to sustain Earth by lowering atmospheric CO2 levels to 350 parts per million.



As soon as I got my race pack for this event, I got mixed feelings. First, I got excited because their entry pack seems so cool. But second, I was not in the mood yet. I was not prepping up for the event. Not until a week before the event, I went jogging at nights after work near the stadium in our place.

But when the day came, I was still a bit hesitant if I can finish the 10K competitive run category where I joined. As early as six in the morning, we were already on our way to the venue, The Float at Marina Bay.


There were a thousands of runners who came together to run for a greener future for their loved ones. I was not in that real good shape but I managed to finish the marathon in 1 hour and 17 minutes. I was on the ground after the event, and took the above shot from Instagr.am.

I'm done earth!! Thank you, Lord... #Run350 10k..

I have lined up a few runs already for the year, but I am still looking forward to add more of the outdoor activities. Health is wealth so I am really focusing on a more better health practices or exercises this year and I hope I can sustain.

6 comments:

Pinoy Adventurista said...

WOW naman... Congrats! :)

pusangkalye said...

eh anu paba naman ang masasabi ko, eh di ikaw na nga ang runner pala! nyahaha

Mac Callister said...

Masarap ba talaga tumakbo?

ardee sean said...

@Pinoy Adventurista: thanks po.. ;)

ardee sean said...

@pusang kalye: ang hirap humabol eh.. hahah

ardee sean said...

@Mac Callister: masarap cia. yan na yung way ko para may exercise lage.. :P