Top Ads One Liner

Penang for the Weekend

When that fun filled weekend travel to Penang Island in Malaysia happened, I told myself this is not just gonna be a one-time experience. I mean, i felt like it was my second home already. So, when my kumare visited our friend Karen who is permanently residing there, I followed her for a long weekend this April. I took my backpack and in just a few while, I found myself on this bus from Singapore going to Penang Island.


How about a cup of coffee and a plate of cinnamon rolls on the side??

Penang State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Pulau Pinang)

Well, before we got to relax on the nice view on the first picture. We arranged out a taxi first to get us to Air Itam, where the famous Kek Lok Si and Penang Hill are located. Nothing much have changed there since my first visit.

Temples at Penang Hill

The streets were just as comfortable that I didn't care to walk on barefoot. Tourists were very friendly. We also met some who offered us a ride. It took us about three hours of strolling around the place.

The picture I got from my friend as I was enjoying the walk.. I wasn't aware she took this.. LOL #BoxOfficeKing ang peg #nagIinarte..



After our whole day tour, we went to chill out on that side of the island and we were having conversations about how the countries we visited make beautiful ideas that could allure the tourists. What could be more beautiful to end the day of having a sumptuous dinner with a great night view of Penang Bridge.

No comments: