Top Ads One Liner

Get Ready for Maging Sino Ka Man Book II


I was so beat up with emotions on Maging Sino Ka Man. The fab 4 really did a good and excellent job on its first book. I was entied to this show which I acclaim as one of Philippines finest masterpieces on television. And really, I'd love to see them once again as they continue their great stories.

And now...

Book 2 of "Maging Sino Ka Man" SOON! ready for primetime viewing as it promises to unfold this December on ABS-CBN's Primetime Bida, most likely to replace Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition 2.

More with Mykiru and the Missing Piece

3 comments:

THE GRIPEN said...

Sayang walang signal ang channel two dito sa village namin huhuhu

RedLan said...

Hinihintay ko rin ang book two ng MSKM.

JGG said...

i love celine magsaysay.. ann curtis portray her character well.. Maging Sino Ka Man is the only teleserye i watched..book 2? well, let me check it out on december.