Top Ads One Liner

Sleepy at The Breakfast Club


Nakakaantok ang maghapon.
Sobrang nakakaantok.

Napuyat kasi ako with my friend watching 'The Breakfast Club', cguro more than thrice ko na napanood pero sarap lang ulit-ulitin.

It's a story about five total strangers where they only met once, but it changed their lives forever. They had nothing in common, meeting for the first time: a brain, a beauty, a jock, a criminal, and a basketcase. Before the day was over, they broke the rules, bared their souls, and touched each other in a way they never dreamed possible. Five strangers with nothing in common, except each other.

I like the part when Mr. Vernon was reading the essay that they had to write...

Here goes:

"Dear Mr. Vernon,
we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole
Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong.
What we did WAS wrong,
but we think you're crazy to make us write an essay
telling you who we think we are.
You see us as you want to see us...
In the simplest terms and the most convenient definitions.
But what we found out is that each one of us is
..a brain...
...and an athlete...
...and a basket case...
...a princess...
...and a criminal...

Does that answer your question?...

Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Club."

Well, like in the movie, it feels really good when you have someone you've shared your stories with or someone who may have attested on who you really are. But in the end, would it really matter? Of what others would think of you? Does anyone care? Or you just go on and do whatever you believe in?

As for me, it would really matter on the persons I've shared my life or stories with because in that way you'll know how true friend they can be. But to others, I really don't care if I turn out to be a positive or even a negative image to them. I dunno. Usually, I really don't dwell on the negative side. I just get back with other positive things in life and should always keep going. I guess, that's it..

Images by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Breakfast_Club and http://www.easydoesitmoves

No comments: