Top Ads One Liner

Tagged with ABCD

I was tagged by Joms with this Alphabet song so I sing...

A - Age: Just turned 25.
B - Bands I'm Listening To Right Now: MYMP.
C - Career: Blogger then Software Engineer, lol :P
D - Drink or Smoke: same with Joms (Marlboro Green/Lights and San Miguel Light baby)
E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: Crazees!
F - First Crush: Kristina.
G - Gadgets: Nah, I guess I'm not that techie..
H - Hobbies: its gotta be blogging!
I - In love: Most times...
J - Junk Food You Like: nothing specific..
K - Kids: None Yet, wish i had :)
L - Longest Ride Ever: Manila to my Hometown
M - My Perfect Nightout: i would opt to go somewhere I haven't gone to...
N - Names For Your Future Kids: Ardee Sean, nothing else I could think of :P
O - One Wish You Have Now: wishful thinking yet...
P - Phobias: dogs
Q - Favorite Quote: Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. Live Life To The Fullest.
R - Reasons To Smile: simply having everyday, with family, friends, beautiful people, and a lot more
S - Sleeping Time: 12AM/1AM till 7AM/9AM
T - TV Channels: Discovery Channel, HBO
U - Unknown Fact About You: I'd rather leave it unknown, para may isasagot parin akong unknown fact about you sa susunod..
V - Vegetable You Hate: I really dunno the name, maybe bcoz I just hate it..haha :P
W - Worst Habit: ?!?
X - X-rays You’ve Had: Chest and Back X-Ray
Y - Yummy Foods: Pinakbet, Tinola, Chili-chicken, madami Ilocano dishes..
Z - Zodiac Sign: Libra

Now my turn, I wanna hear your voices:
Karen
Emie
Jin
Thadie
Lady

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaaaaah madugas ako dapat magpapasa ng ganyan sayo eh. kaso di ko pinasa. wala na ko itatag. saka tapos na ko jan eh hehe...

dapat pala tinag na lang kita agad

Kangel said...

wala na akong masabi...gagawin ko na ito...;)

mamimiss kita friend ;)

sori emosyonal na ako...hahaa! ilang days na lang e :D